It is highly unlikely that you will find the house of
your dreams for an outstanding bargain price; therefore, you will have
to compromise between features and price to make a decision you can live
with. Ask yourself the following questions before beginning your home
- What is the maximum dollar amount I can afford?
- What amenities must I have?
- How long do I plan to live in the home?
- Will an expanding family quickly outgrow the home?
- How much repair is needed on the home?
- How is the quality of the school system and neighborhood?